Liposuction is a procedure that removes the accumulated fat in some parts of the body by developed medical techniques and makes the body more uniform. This procedure is made for aesthetic reasons around the world. However, it can be done to treat some medical conditions and for gynecomastia for men. Liposuction, which is known as body carving, provides permanent solutions to reduce the number of fat cells that grew up due to weight gain.
Liposuction can be done on these parts of the body:
- Breast and back.
Fat is removed by a medical suction machine, to give the body a superficial beautiful appearance, besides reducing the number of fat cells.
Whom Liposuction is suitable for?
For whom this procedure is suitable
- If you are not satisfied with the appearance or the size of your nose.
- If your nose is too big or too small or doesn’t match your face
- If you have breathing problems.
- If your nose is too big and heavily curved.
- If you have congenital problems or had an accident.
- For a healthier life and better appearance, you should perform Rhinoplasty.