The cost of liposuction can vary depending on several factors, including the geographic location, the surgeon’s expertise, the extent of the procedure, and additional fees associated with anesthesia and facility charges. Here are some average cost ranges from various sources:
- According to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, the average cost of liposuction is $3,637.
- Liposuction.com provides a price guide that ranges from $2,500 to $6,500 for inner thighs and knees, $2,500 to $6,000 for hips/waist, and $2,500 to $6,000 for outer thighs.
- The cost of liposuction in Los Angeles, as mentioned by Younai Plastic Surgery, ranges from $2,800 to $12,000 for different areas such as thighs, neck & face, buttocks, and calves.
- The price range for liposuction in the USA varies widely from $1,000 to $20,000, according to Younique Cosmetic Surgery.
- Byrdie mentions that liposuction can typically cost between $7,000 to $15,000, depending on various factors.
- Houston Liposuction Center provides a price range of $4,900 to $7,500 for multiple areas of liposuction.
It’s important to note that these cost ranges are approximate and can vary depending on individual circumstances and the factors mentioned earlier. It is recommended to consult with a qualified plastic surgeon who can provide a personalized assessment and accurate cost estimate based on specific needs and goals.
Please consult a medical professional or reputable source for more detailed and up-to-date information on the cost of liposuction.