The longevity of fat transfer results can vary depending on the individual and the area of the body where the fat is transferred.According to a blog post from Harley Clinic, fat transfer results can last for 5 years or more. However, Cadogan Clinic notes that while the results are permanent, not all transferred fat will survive.

Eric P. Bachelor, MD suggests that the duration of the results could be influenced by the complexity of the procedure, such as in the case of a Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL), which involves grafting more fat.

Creo Clinic mentions that the BBL method of fat transfer can show results even after 10 years. Meanwhile, a study cited by PubMed demonstrated that about 32% of the injected volume remained at 16 months when autologous fat was transferred to the midface.

Buckhead Plastic Surgery explains that the body supplies blood to the grafted fat during the initial three or four days following a procedure like a Brazilian Butt Lift, which can help to maintain the results.

Unique Aesthetic Center states that approximately 70% of the transferred fat will remain while the body absorbs the remaining 30% in the first few weeks after surgery.

In conclusion, the longevity of fat transfer results can be quite significant, often lasting several years. However, it’s important to remember that individual results can vary and some of the transferred fat may not survive.